These aren’t ordered in any particular manor, just a random list of five things that iOS does better than Android 2.2.
1. Style. Android is nice looking, but a little utilitarian in places. Whereas iOS is sleek and stylish to the very end.
2. App badges. Androids task bar notifications are great, but badges are handy for those lower priority apps, not to mention inbox counts.
3. Centralized settings. I really like the fact that iOS lets app developers include a settings page inside of Settings.app.
4. Parental controls. Android seems to be lacking even basic options for parental controls.
5. Remote wipe. Yes, they have APIs to enable applications to do this, but let’s see a native app ship with the OS.