Over the course of the last month or so, we’ve encouraged you to ‘de-lurk’ and get involved here at Hijinks for the chance to win a $25 gift card. We recently held our drawing and the lucky winner is Dmabster, for his comment on this post!
Dmabster, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your prize.
Just because the contest is over, doesn’t mean you should stop commenting, we always love to hear what you guys have to say. There’s plenty of ways to stay involved with Hijinks Inc,:
I kid, I kid. Seriously, did you really think someone from Hijinks actually suffered through the endless sea of crap known as Twilight Eclipse?
But if you or someone you know was less fortunate than us, please consider trying these 5 steps to coping:
They say that 87% of all statistics are made up on the spot, and 63% of all those crazy holidays you hear about completely don’t exist. It may not actually be National De-Lurking Day, but we here at Hijinks Inc. are choosing to celebrate it today.
I ran across an article on this website and thought that we ought to have a day to de-lurk and get to know some of you who frequent our website, not only to make us feel better about ourselves, but because we’d like to continue to write about the stuff that interests you.
So here’s what we’d like you to do, we’d appreciate it if you would take some time and leave us a comment or two. We’d love it if you’d look over a few of our articles and comment on all of them. In fact, over the course of the next 30 days, each comment you leave (worthwhile comments only, don’t break a single comment into 2 or 3 just to up your total) will qualify you to win a $25 iTunes gift card. The more comments you leave, the more you’ll be qualified to win!
If you choose to add a comment below, don’t think of it as a favor to me but as a favor to everyone else. See, as much as I enjoy reading a comment, I can assure you many comments are added just because other comments preceded them.
In this vein, if you choose to de-lurk and leave a comment, here’s what to do:
- Whether you are reading this in a feed reader, an email message, or a syndicated blog post somewhere, click here to visit the actual post.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and follow the directions to add a comment, or jump straight to this page to register for an account.
- Type in your email address so I can email you privately, thanking you for de-lurking.
- Type in your blog address, or your corporate website, or maybe your Facebook page. Somewhere where I and others can click your name (your web link will be linked to your name) and read more about you.
- Want to take a step further? Become our fan on Facebook for an extra shot at winning.
Please don’t be shy. Care to de-lurk now?